- a quote with the companies name, address, point of contact, item description, NYS OGS/SUNY/Other SUNY Local Contract number (if applicable), and term dates
- copy of the software contract, multi-year agreement, Memorandum of Understanding (MoUs), or EULA (End User License Agreement) for this step of the TRP review. Please contact the vendor directly to obtain either a . PDF or WORD version of their contract, master service agreement, or End User License Agreement (EULA) to be uploaded with the Technology Request Form.
- VPAT - Voluntary Product Accessibility Template
- confirm the risk category for the University data that you are requesting to be used with this solution
- Higher Education Community Vendor Assessment Tool (HECVAT - HECVAT Lite) - for cloud-hosted solutions only
- SOC2 Type 2 report - for cloud-hosted solutions only
Step 3: Technology Compatibility and Support Review - The ITS Service Center (ITS SC) performs a technical, compatibility, and solutions analysis to ensure the software is compatible and can be supported within the existing Fredonia computing environment , or recommends/determines if similar software already exists. The ITS Service Center will also check with the ITS Enterprise Infracture Services department to determine if there are any support or technical concerns with the software installation. The ITSSC also identifies what ITS resources are required to provide ongoing support.