External, non-campus entities looking to utilize athletics and recreational facilities located at the State University of New York College at Fredonia must have the following on file in order to be considered for approval:
- Revocable Permit
- A Revocable Permit, which requires the signature of a Notary Public, is available upon request (716-673-3542). The notarized permit must be accompanied by a Certificate of Insurance.
- Certificate of Insurance
- The Certificate of Insurance must name SUNY Fredonia as second insured;
- Insurance limits are to be determined by SUNY Fredonia based on the type of activity being conducted;
- This document will be considered valid for one year from the date it is generated.
- Rental Rates may apply.
- Requests must be received at a minimum of one week in advance.