These instructions are for the smart classrooms that have an Extron panel controller:
- Push the "ON" button to start the projector.* Pull the screen down.*Please notice if the projector fan is on - if it is, please wait until it is off before touching the panel.
- Wait for the projector to warm up. You should see the projector light come on anywhere from 30 seconds to 3 minutes, longer times are expected if there was a class right before yours. You may adjust the volume at this time.
- Select the button to go to the input you would like to view.
- You may choose "LAPTOP" if you already have a laptop connected.
- When finished with your class, you may either keep the projector on IF you know the next instructor will be using it, or push the "OFF" button. The projector will start shutting down.** You may put the screen up at this time.
**If you shut down the projector during class, then want to start it up again, please be aware that the projector takes a few minutes to shut down completely. You will not be able to start the projector until its fan has turned off.
The projector is on if you see a light glowing.
Connect your laptop to the external input with the supplied HDMI cable. If you do not have a cable, please visit the ITS Service Center before your class, and they will loan you a cable to use during your class.
There is no content with the specified labels