Using the Google Play Store Store application, search for "FortiClient." Make sure that what you see below is what pops up, ensure the developer is "Fortinet." Once you have found it, click the "Install" button. FortiClient will want access to certain permissions, click "Allow" and enter the local password for the device if required.
- Once the FortiClient App is open, you will be greeted with this screen. Click "Add VPN" then enter a name and select "SSL" as VPN Type.
- Enter all of the relevant information in the required fields "Server" and "Username" and press the name of the tunnel you are using on the left.
- Once at this screen, press "Connect" and enter your password and click "Login." Once clicked, your VPN session is active.
- The following steps will help you set up a Remote Desktop Session to a campus PC. First, using the Google Play Store application, search for "Microsoft Remote Desktop." Make sure that what you see below is what pops up, ensure the developer is "Microsoft Corporation." Once you have found it, click the "Install" button. Then open the app.
- Once the Microsoft Remote Desktop App is open, you will be greeted with this screen.Click accept, then click the "+" button in the top-right hand corner.
- Click "Desktop."
- Click on the arrow after "Host name or IP address" and enter the host name of the PC you are trying to remote into.
- Click on the arrow after "Enter every time" for the user account field and click "Add User Account" and enter your e-services credentials. Click "Save" in the top-right hand corner of the pop-up, and your remote desktop session should start.
There is no content with the specified labels