Any phone with an enabled voicemail service can have the greeting changed or created using these directions. If you still have an older phone set, or a new VoIP set the access method will work for both.
- Dial (716) 673-4444 ( this can be done from any phone, you do not need to make this call from the phone for which you would like to change the greeting )
- Enter your mailbox number in a seven digit format. The mailbox number is the same as the phone number. ( for example 6732004 )
- Enter your password followed by the pound sign. ( for example 1111# )
- Listen to the main menu options.
- Press 9 to access the setup menu.
- Press 1 to access the greeting menu.
- listen to the greeting menu.
- press 1 to listen to current greeting, if desired.
- press 2 to record your new greeting.
- record your greeting and press # when finished.
- After hearing the greeting menu, press 1 to review the newly created greeting.
- follow the instructions to re-record your greeting, if needed.
- Hang up if you are finished.
There is no content with the specified labels