If you are having issue involving the projector display (ex. blurred or pixelated image, no image displayed), you can change the display resolution from your computer to display better through the projector.
To change display resolution:
- Right click the desktop and select "Display Settings" OR search under the Start Menu for "resolution" and select "Change the resolution of the display"
- Under "Scale and layout" and "Display resolution", change the resolution under the drop down menu.
- Click "Keep changes" when prompted.
- Under the Apple Menu in the upper left corner, go to System Preferences, then "Displays" and "Display Settings"
- Select the display (projector display) in the sidebar and do one of the following:
- Click the Scaled pop-up menu, then choose a scaled resolution for the display.
- Choose Scaled, then select the resolution you want to use.
You can select “Show all resolutions” to see additional resolutions for the display.
- Click "Done"