- Visit http://wave.webaim.org
- Copy and paste the URL for your web page address field in WAVE and press the Enter or Return key on your keyboard.
- WAVE produces a report of web accessibility problems (shown in red and yellow and black) and features (shown in green, blue, purple):
- On the upper left side of the WAVE report, click the flag icon, (second icon from the top left) to view all the details in the WAVE report.
- Choose "WCAG 2.0 AA" in the Filter pop-up menu (shown under, "Details":
- Review the alerts and errors in the Details portion of the report.
- Click the Contrast tab to check for any contrast errors. A contrast error is marked when the relative contrast between the foreground text and its background color is less than 60%.
- To learn how to fix common accessibility issues, visit: Web Accessibility: How to fix common web accessibility issues in Drupal