Any individual on campus may submit an announcement to digital signage displays on campus. An announcement must be information pertinent to the intended audience. The types of announcements that may be considered are:
- General campus announcement
- Student group/club promotion
- Award announcement
- Student tips
- Semester updates
- Closings updates
- Congrats/Birthday/Holiday message
If the announcement is an event, please ONLY submit it on our Events Calendar to have your event appear on the BLUEview Network.
Follow these steps to submit your announcement.
- Visit BLUEview Network to login
- Fill in the form for a new announcement. The * fields are required.
- *Title: must be a descriptive title.
- Image: choose an image to be displayed on the announcement.
- Remove the current placeholder image
- Select media
- Upload a new image, or select an image from the media library
Image must be at least 2400px wide.
You may find images of campus at fredonia.edu/photos
- Subtitle (optional)
- *Body: descriptive text about the announcement
- QR code: insert a link to a campus web page (optional)
- Layout: choose a layout for this announcement (if no image, the default will be chosen)
- *Date Range: insert dates for the announcement to be visible - a start date/time and an end date/time must be chosen
- Review your submission for accuracy
- You may use the "Preview" button to see your announcement (best viewed on an HD or larger screen). Select "Back to content editing" to return to the form.
- Be sure to select "Save" button to submit your announcement.
- You will then see your submitted announcement.
- Log out.