How do you navigate an OnCourse Book?
- Open the Book by clicking on it.
- To navigate, you may either:
- Click from one chapter (which is what OnCourse calls a “page”) to the next, using the small arrows on the top and bottom of each "page."
- OR click to the parts of the Book using the Table of Contents in the top right of your Book view.
- Read the first “page” (called a Chapter in OnCourse), to see if the author has given you any special navigation instructions. For example, a typical example is to follow the chapters in sequence.
- Decide if you wish to print the book. Resources for doing this are located in our menu of resource docs.
There is no content with the specified labels