How do I create a backup of my course that I can download onto my computer?
- Login in to OnCourse at oncourse.fredonia.edu using your eServices username and password.
- Locate the green gear icon on the upper right hand side of the page. From the drop-down menu, click the Backup link.
- There are two choices, backing up including enrolled users or backing up without enrolled users. Backing up with enrolled users will contain student information, this is a good choice for retaining student data. If the course backup only needs to contain the content, the backup can be created without enrolled users.
- To include enrolled users, check the “Include enrolled users” option, second in the list of Backup Settings.
- To exclude student data, and only include course content, uncheck “Include enrolled users.”
- Scroll to the bottom and press the “Jump to final step” button.
- Once the backup is complete a message will appear that says “The backup file was successfully created.” Press the Continue button.
- To download the backup locate the Course Backup area and click the Download link next to the download you would like to save.
- If you navigated away from the Course Backup area after creating a backup, you can find it again by locating the green gear icon on the upper right side of the page and clicking on the Restore link in the drop-down menu.
There is no content with the specified labels