How do I add a user to my course in OnCourse?
If you need to add a user to your OnCourse course, anyone with a Fredonia eServices account can be added using the Enroll User button.
- Log on to OnCourse.
- Locate the green gear icon on the upper right hand side of the page. Click on the drop-down menu and select More.
- Click on the Users Tab.
- Click the Enrolled users link. This directs you to the Participants list.
- At the top right corner of the Participants list, press the “Enroll users” button.
- In the Search field of the pop up window, enter the user’s last name. Then press Enter.
- At the top of the box, locate the Assign roles drop down menu.
- Choose “Visiting Student” from the menu, to add a user with student rights.
- Choose “Visiting Instructor” from the menu, to add a user with instructor rights, which includes editing the course.
- When you have finished adding individuals, press the Enroll Users button at the bottom of the window.
- You will now see the user in the Enrolled Users list. The user can now access the course by logging into OnCourse.
- The Administration block can now be accessed from the drop-down menu to the right of the green gear icon which is found on the upper right hand side of the page.
- If you need to un-enroll a user, use the X (delete) button that is after the date the individual was enrolled. Un-enrolling works only for individuals who were manually added. If students are registered for a course, Banner will re-add them after you manually delete them, until they formally drop the course.
There is no content with the specified labels