How do I export or backup the gradebook to Excel or other spreadsheet options?
- Log on to OnCourse using your eServices username and password.
- Locate the green gear icon on the upper right hand side of the page. From the drop-down menu, click the Gradebook Setup link or in the left side menu click the Grades link.
- In the Gradebook click the Export tab.
- Choose the Excel Spreadsheet tab.
- You may choose to export as an Open Document, Plain Text File, or XML file if you prefer one of these formats.
- Leave all items checked and press the Download button.
- It is recommended that gradebooks are exported regularly, either after each assignment entry or weekly.
- Save the exported gradebook file in a secure location, like your U drive. Information on using the U drive can be found here: http://home.fredonia.edu/its/personal-data-storage-faq
There is no content with the specified labels