How do I import grades from a spreadsheet into OnCourse?
**Note** Importing a spreadsheet works best when the original spreadsheet is exported from OnCourse and then modified in Excel or similar spreadsheet tools.
- Login in to OnCourse at oncourse.fredonia.edu using your eServices username and password.
- Locate the green gear icon on the upper right hand side of the page. From the drop down menu, select the Gradebook Setup link. Alternately, on the left side menu on the main course page click the Grades link.
- In the Gradebook click the Import tab.
- Press the “Choose a file…” button to locate the gradebook or drag and drop the file into the File field.
- Scroll down and press the Upload grades button.
There is no content with the specified labels