How do I log in to OnCourse using a guest or auditor account?
- Access OnCourse at https://oncourse.fredonia.edu
- Click the grey button that reads “Guest/Auditor ID Log in”
- Enter your email address into the Username field.
- Enter the temporary password provided to you into the Password field.
- Press the "Guest Log in" button.
- After pressing "Guest Log in" you will be asked to change your password.
- The new password must contain at least 8 characters, at least 1 digit(s), at least 1 lowercase letter(s), at least 1 upper case letter(s), at least 1 non-alphanumeric character(s) such as as *, -, or #
- After changing the password, click on the Dashboard link in the top left-hand corner.
- Open the semester that the course is being taken in, and select the course to access the materials.
There is no content with the specified labels