How do I export my roster from OnCourse?
- Log in to OnCourse.
- Access the course that contains the roster to export.
- Locate the green gear icon on the upper right hand side of the page. Click on the drop-down menu and click the Gradebook Setup link.
- Once on the Grades Setup page, click the Export tab.
- After the Exports page loads click the tab for Excel Spreadsheet.
- There are four types of files that can be downloaded, if you are more comfortable with another type, choose the corresponding tab:
- Open Document Spreadsheet
- Plain text file
- Excel Spreadsheet
- XML File
- Scroll to the bottom and press Download.
- The file will download to your computer when it can be opened in Excel and printed.
- It is recommended that you delete any extra data from the spreadsheet before printing. This includes the Student ID Numbers and any grade data that may have exported with the roster.
- The downloaded file will either open or be saved in your designated download area. If you cannot find the file contact the Fredonia ITS Center to get assistance in finding the downloads location.
- Images will not export with the student names.
There is no content with the specified labels