How do I add a Turnitin assignment in OnCourse?
- Log on to OnCourse and access the course you would like to add the link to
Press the Turn editing on button the upper right hand side of the page.
In the section where the Turnitin Assignment should be, click the Add an activity or resource link
- On the activities menu, select the Turnitin Assignment 2 activity.
Enter a name for the Turnitin Assignment
Select a Submission Type
- Any Submission Type - this selection will accept an uploaded file or a direct text submission via copy and paste
- File Upload - this selection will only allow for file attachments
- Text Submission - this selection will only allow for direct text submission via copy and paste
In the Assignment Part 1 section, set the Start Date for accepting Papers, the Due Date, and the Post Date
The Post Date must be after the Due Date. If the grades are entered into the Grademark through Turnitin, this is the date the grades will be moved to OnCourse
The Max Marks is NOT the grade that is inputted into the gradebook. See the Hints section below for gradebook information
Press Save and return to course
There is no content with the specified labels