How do I download and install Moodle Mobile on my mobile device to access OnCourse?
Moodle Mobile is available through the Apple App Store and Google Play
- Download Moodle Mobile from the app store corresponding to your device.
- Once downloaded, open the app
- Enter "oncourse.fredonia.edu" into the Site Address field
- Tap Connect
- Next you will see a notification that "you need to log in to the site in a browser window" tap OK
- You will be redirected to the Fredonia eServices login screen. Enter your eServices username and password and tap Sign In
- The next pop-up screen will ask "Open this page in "Moodle Mobile"?" Tap Open
- Access your courses on Moodle Mobile from the "My courses" screen.
There is no content with the specified labels