As a student, how do I post to a Forum in OnCourse?
- Enter the course and navigate to the Forum where you want to post. Go into the Forum.
2. Read the description and Forum directions. To create a discussion post, press the blue Add a new discussion topic button.a. Note the due date for posting to the Forum.
3. When you are ready to post your discussion post, press the Post to forum button.
4. The page will refresh and you will see a green bar at the top of the screen that reads “Your post was successfully added.”
a. Note: You have 5 minutes to edit your post if you want to make any changes.
How do I add an attachment to a discussion post?
- If you need to add an attachment to your post, press the “Advanced” link under the Message field.
2. To attach the file you can
3. Drag and drop the file into the Attachment field or
4. Click the blue arrow pointing down
5. If you click on the blue arrow, next you’ll choose “Upload a file” option on the left-hand side of the the File Picker window
6. Press the Choose file button
7. Locate the file to attach and press “Open”
8. This will return you to the File picker, press the Upload this file button.
9. When ready, press Post to forum to add your discussion post to the Forum.
How do I reply to a peer in a Forum?
1. Select the discussion thread you want to reply to and press on the hyperlink to go into the discussion thread.
2. On the next screen, press the Reply button.
3. Type your reply in the text box and press the blue Submit button.
Your instructor may create a Q & A Forum.
- In a Q & A Forum, you will be required to post your reply before viewing other students’ responses.
- Also, to post your reply, you will need to navigate to the discussion thread that your instructor has started and click on the discussion thread link.
3. Hit the reply button below their thread to make a reply.
There is no content with the specified labels