The right column shows your active content.
- Edit: any announcement you are able to edit will show an "Edit" button next to that content. Follow the instructions for Announcement to edit content.
- Drag the arrow icons to reorder content. Please only reorder the content that shows an "Edit" button next to the content.
- Once you have reordered, be sure to click "Save order" button button at the bottom of the active Content.
- A few caveats:
- A video can not be the first slide.
- The auto-generated events slides are numbered with (1) (2) etc. – please keep them in numerical order so events appear in date order.
- Arrangement of shared slides will not disrupt the other channels, so go ahead and rearrange them to your liking.
The workbench section will display "GLOBAL ALERT ACTIVE" when there is an active global alert on the system. During this time, no other announcements or events calendars will appear on the BLUEview displays.