How do you edit your OnCourse profile?
- Log on to OnCourse.
Click the drop-down arrow on the top right side, beside your name.
Click "Profile" in that menu.
- In the "Users details" box, click the "Edit profile" link.
- Optional: Enter in a description in the "Description" field that students and instructors enrolled in your courses can see if they view your profile.
- User pictures will be imported from FREDCard images. If you would like to change this image you can follow the directions at: Adding an Image to Your Profile in OnCourse
- Optional: Enter in phonetic first and last names as well as a middle name and alternate name in the "Additional names" section. These names will only be viewed when the User Profile is viewed.
- Optional: If there is contact information you would like to share, some fields are available in the "Contact_Information" section.
- Scroll to the bottom and Click on Update Profile.
- If a FREDCard image is replaced with a personal image the image should be a clear image, preferable a head-shot, or just yourself. Your image will help personalize your work in OnCourse and should only represent you.
- Be mindful that your profile information will be accessible to instructors and students in your courses and Groups.
This work is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial No Derivatives 4.0 International License and was modified from the SUNY Fredonia OnCourse Tutorial for Students by Spring 2016 Honors 226 Class.
There is no content with the specified labels