In a "Natural" gradebook the main gradebook aggregation is set to Natural.
- Create a "Gradable Item" or "Category" in the gradebook and Save.
- Directions for creating a "Gradable item."
- On the Gradebook Setup page, find the assignment or category that you wish to designate as extra credit. Click Edit → Edit Settings.
- In the Parent Category section, check the box beside Extra Credit.
- Click Save Changes.
- You cannot create an “Extra credit” category or assignment in a "Weighted Mean of Grades" gradebook.
- You cannot designate an assignment (or category) in a Natural gradebook as extra credit during its initial item creation.
There is no content with the specified labels