How can I delete a quiz attempt for one student, allowing him/her to re-take the quiz?
- Open the Quiz.
- Click on the "Attempts" link.
- Scroll down to see the submitted attempts.
- Checkmark the box next to the submission to select the quiz that you would like to delete.
- Scroll to the bottom of the quiz attempts list and press the Delete selected attempts button.
- If the time to take the quiz is past, you can alter the time period for just one student by following the Extended Testing Time directions here: Extending Test Time in OnCourse
- It will be important that you also notify the student(s), to alert them to the option to re-take the quiz. Re-setting the Quiz does not do this.
There is no content with the specified labels