How do I grade one question at a time?
After a quiz is submitted, it may be helpful to grade all of a question at once. For instance, have all students' question #5 displayed at the same time. This can be done by using “manual grading.”
- Locate and open the quiz.
- Locate the green gear icon on the upper right hand side of the page. Click on the drop-down arrow.
- Under Results click the Manual Grading link.
- The screen that is displayed will show the questions that need grading.
- Click on the Grade All link to display the questions and answers.
There is no content with the specified labels