How to order Fredonia brand stationary items, such as: letterhead, envelopes, business cards and message pads
- Visit the Alfred ordering website: http://v2.printsys.net
- Obtain the Username and Password by emailing email@example.com
- Log in and choose the template for the item you wish to order.
- Type in your information in the fields to the left within each template as directed, save the template under a unique name.
- Click “Add to shopping cart” when finished.
- After viewing the proof of your item, you will be prompted to enter your procurement card (P-card) information.
- If department P-cards are turned off, record the total price of your item/s and save your cart, then follow these extra steps:
- Campus clients placing orders on the Alfred website are responsible for contact the Fredonia Purchasing Department to get their P-Card turned on.
- Departments are asked to use the online fillable requisition form found on the Purchasing Department website.
- The requisition should be made out to the vendor: Alfred State, 10 Upper College Dr., Alfred, NY 14082, (phone: 607-587-3426) with a copy of the artwork attached.
- After all approvals are acquired (i.e. director/VP), they will then send the request via email to Terry Tzitzis (firstname.lastname@example.org), and Shari Miller (email@example.com).
- After the request is processed, the campus client will receive an email alerting them that their P-card has been activated for a short time to complete the purchase.
- Return to the Alfred website and complete the purchase using your P-card.
- Standard delivery time is 2 weeks. If you experience any issues with your order or shipment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is no content with the specified labels