If you are receiving the "User is not Authenticated" or "System is configured for external authentication and identity assertion is null" message when trying to access a Banner 9 page try the following to resolve it.
- "System is configured for external authentication and identity assertion is null" implies that the account that is being used to connect to Banner is not attached to a specific person (i.e. Departmental email accounts).
- In order to resolve/prevent this, open your non-user specific account in a different browser.
- "User is not Authenticated" implies that you were connected to Banner 9 but now the page doesn't think you are. Try each of the steps below independently to see if the resolve your issue.
- Click the "Sign Out" Lock button in the left had Option Bar, After the Sign Out is complete click the "Return Home" button
- Close the Browser and try opening Banner 9 and accessing the page again.
- Try Banner using a different Browser (URL for Banner can be found by right clicking the Banner 9 Icon and copying the Target), to access Banner and that page.
- Clear your Browsers cache (you don't need to purge browsing history, only cookies and/or content), Then try accessing Banner and that page again.
- Restart your Computer, and Try again
- Submit a ticket to email@example.com and describe what you have tried to do to resolve the issue.
There is no content with the specified labels