Manually Setup your Wired Network for Windows 10
Please contact the ResNet Office at anytime if you feel you need help with this.
- In the search field type "services.msc" and hit enter
- Scroll down until you see "Wired AutoConfig", RIGHT click on it and select "Properties"
- Set the "Startup Type" to "Automatic"
- Click on the "Start" and then "OK"
- Right click on internet connections on taskbar, Open Network & Internet Settings.
- Select change adapter options.
- Right click on "Local Area Connection" and then left click on "Properties"
- Check "Enable IEEE 802.1x authentication" and select "Microsoft: Protected EAP (PEAP)" from the drop down box
- Click on "Settings"
- Uncheck "Verify the server's identity" and select "Secured password (EAP-MSCHAP v2) from drop down and click on "Configure"
- Uncheck "Automatically use my Windows logon name and password" and click "OK"
- Click "OK" again, you may be prompted to enter your computer password
- Click "Additional Settings" and then Check "specify authentication mode" and Select "User authentication" from the drop down. Then click "OK"
- Click on "OK"
- You should now be prompted with a "Network Authentication" window. Enter your Fredonia e-Services ID and password and click "OK"
- After a few seconds, your internet connection should work! CONGRATULATIONS!
There is no content with the specified labels