Using the Extron Touch Panel
On the Extron touch panel, you can control audio for microphone and volume and turn on and off the projector with a variety of inputs.
To turn on the projector:
- Press the Power button on the Extron touch panel to start the projector.
This will turn on the projector and lower the projector screen.
- Select your input (Windows, HDMI (located on the podium and wall plate), Blu-Ray Player).
- To mute to projector image, select "Mute".
- To mute to speakers and audio in the room, select "Audio Mute".
To shut down the Extron system:
- Press the "System Off" button on the bottom right. This will shut down the projector and raise the projector screen.