|Monday:||12:30pm - 7:00pm|
|Tuesday:||12:30pm - 7:00pm|
|Wednesday:||12:30pm - 7:00pm|
|Thursday:||12:30pm - 7:00pm|
|Friday:||12:30pm - 4:30pm|
Classes occur outside of these hours. Please DO NOT use the lab when classes are in progress.
Break hours: Closed unless otherwise indicated.
Room Details and Hardware
7 group pods each containing 1 TV display and 7 computers
Extron controlled teacher's station with standing desk.
Movable whiteboard and large display.
50 (1 teacher, 49 students) HP EliteDesk 800 G3 Small Form Factor PCs
2 HP Printers
Wireless Printing - print from your laptop to our printers in the computer lab. View Instructions (PDF)
Using the Extron Touch Panel
NOTE: When selecting an input, switching a view, or shutting down the system, you may notice some lag when each TV starts to display an image. We recommend
you press any particular button ONLY once. Multiple button presses might cause some TVs to display nothing at all as the system tries to catch up.
To display the teaching station monitor on all the TVs in the room:
- On the Extron touch panel, make sure “Teacher’s Station View” is selected. The button will be indicated in blue when selected.
- Select “Windows” to display the Windows PC.
- Select “HDMI” to display the HDMI input (laptop, etc.). A laptop must be plugged into the HDMI port located on top of the Multimedia rack.
- Select “Blu-ray” to display the Blu-ray player.
To display the main computer of each pod on the TV of each pod:
- On the Extron touch panel, make sure “Pod Computer View” is selected. The button will be indicated in blue when selected.
- Everything displayed on the main computer on the end of each pod will be displayed on the respective TV on the wall.
- If you want to connect a laptop, connect the HDMI cable to your laptop at the end of the pod.
To control the volume of the speakers in the room:
- Make sure the volume is active in Windows.
- Touch the “Audio Volume” slider on the Extron touch panel, Up to increase the volume and Down to decrease the volume.
To shutdown the Extron system:
- On the Extron touch panel, press the “System Shutdown” button. All the TVs in the room will display a shut down message.