What are some guidelines I should follow as a participant in a Zoom Meeting (or other virtual setting)?
- Be on time - Sign on a few minutes before the session starts
- Be in a quiet place - Check your surroundings for audio/visual distractions
- Be prepared - Is your computer charged? Is your camera on? Use headphones when possible.
- Visual presentation - Wear appropriate clothing. Be in camera view. Be aware of camera angle and lighting.
- Mute yourself - Keep your microphone muted while others are speaking
- Participate - Be focused. Be attentive. Be an active participant. Use raise hand function if you have a question.
- Chat responsibly - Type your questions in chat. Remember that even private chats are recorded in the chat log.
- Communication - Speak clearly. Look at the camera when speaking. Stay on topic.
- Be respectful - Be kind. Be considerate.
There is no content with the specified labels