How do I edit the automatically generated captions in my Zoom recording?
- Sign in at http://www.fredonia.edu/zoom
- In the left navigation bar select Recordings
- Select the recording you wish to edit
- Click the play icon
- You will see your video playing and the audio transcription on the right-hand side
- Turn subtitles on in your video by clicking the CC icon on the video player
- Click in the audio transcript to make any needed corrections
- Make sure to click Save to save your changes
- After you click Save you will see the notification "Transcript text has been updated."
There is no content with the specified labels